Monday, August 20, 2007


WELCOME

Hello Kyla
Welcome to the world.
It's not as beautiful as heaven,
But lovely none the less.
.
You are born of goodly parents.

Here is your father
-- kind and wise.

Here is your mother
-- whose tender heart you own.

Here is your new body -
---small and helpless -
--- cold and wet.

Sometimes it tickles -
And sometimes it hurts -
But it will grow to fit
Your spirit better...

And then it will be fun.

I am your Nana -
I am here to braid your hair,
............tell you stories..
...and miss you when you're far away.
I am not here to scold you...
...but to help your Momma who I love..
.....to listen and give hugs.
And I am here to love you....
..........bigger than the sky.

Hello Kyla
Welcome to the world.

Victoria 2007
Photo: Kyla Lizet Duncan
Born 5/1/2007